Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Things To-Do

Wow...thanks for this tag Milet. :D

This is one thing I need to do..make my to do list!

  1. I will be coordinating a wedding together with a very good friend on Saturday so I need to prepare the bride's list of her "to brings" and "tasks on the day"
  2. Lunch meeting with the couple today.
  3. Call our developer if I can just deposit our house's monthly equity since I cannot go personally to pay it on Saturday. Get their bank account number.
  4. Call my sister if she can accompany Jaden and her yaya on Saturday for her Kindermusik class. Idon't want her to miss another class.
  5. Study songs for our worship practice tonight.
  6. Check with our landlady if our PLDT bill already arrived same with our water and Meralco bills.
  7. Burn 6 more copies of CDs for my boss. He needs them when he returns from China.
  8. Do a lot of follow ups.
  9. Finish filing documents.
  10. Continue searching for helicompter manufacturers in the US. (this is my assignment)
  11. Call home to remind yaya of Jaden's activities today.
  12. E-mail hubby and attach some pictures
  13. Update my other blog ( this must be done...yes yes yes!)
  14. Check what's new at IOW. Haven't posted for them for 2 weeks now :(
  15. Hopefully, BLOG-HOP and post comments or some messages to some or all on my blog roll.

See??? I'm really busy today but I hope I can manage to do them all :D

Let's see your TO DO list...Toni, Kitts, Jannese and Mye :)

No comments: