Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

More About Me

Got another tag from Milette..ang sipag mag tag hehehe! :)

Participants:
Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em’s detourmind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ’s Hurrah17. Buzzing AroundTasteful Voyage 19. A Mom’s Note 20. All about Mye Life 21. Momiespace 22. Married and Happy About It 23. My Discoveries

1. What do you want for your birthday?
This year, I want a DSLR camera. Hubby already knows it and he promised to give it to me this year! Yipee!!

2. Who will be your next kiss?
Jaden

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Yesterday, after her Kindermusik class. We went to SM City Cubao and bought her a set of chair and table

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.

5. How did you spend your summer?
Went to Bataan for our company summer outing. My parents and my sisters are quite busy and two sisters were pregnant so we didn't have our yearly family outing.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
Nope. The last time I went in a movie house was at green belt last year. This June I'm excited to watch Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke. Had lunch at McDonald's with my daughter.

8. What are you wearing right now?
A white sleeveless blouse a gift from our church and a brown tokong.

9. What was your last purchase?
4 pieces Mc Chicken Fillet meal, 5 pieces Mc chicken meal with float and fries.

10. What was the last food you ate?
Dessert. Sweet pineapple fresh from Tagaytay

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
I usually call my husband when I can't sleep at night coz like Milette, hubby's in the middle east where the time difference is 5 hours its only night time on his side of the world when its midnight here.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yup. a blouse which I used during the wedding of my friend. I got it during the sale at 70% off

13. Do you have a pet? None.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
Jaden..doing silly and funny things :)

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?At hubby’s side

16. What is the last thing you purchased online? none.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
Nothing? :D

18. Do you miss anyone? Of course, hubby!

19. What are your plans for the day?
Finish all 8 more assignments while Jaden is sleeping. Go to supermarket to buy some groceries. Buy merienda.

20. Last person you msg’d?
My husband..replying from his message.

21. Ever went to a camp? yes

22. Are you a good student in school?
Yup. From gradeschool to college... not always on top of the class but at least never at the bottom.

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
I don't know what lies in the future but we're preparing for the best for our daughter and our family. And relying on God's direction. There are so many plans and we're praying that we'll be able to have it.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Hubby sent me two perfumes. One was used everyday so there were few drops left. The other one is a Burbery Weekend which I seldom used..only on special occassion cost its quite pricey :D. I also have two more-- gifts from my sister.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?in Riyadh :D

Won't tag anyone anymore since I guess I'm the only one who haven't done this.

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

lol! mhay, halos pareho tayo ng sagot sa lahat. parehong pareho tayo ng situation. hhehehe! at least nde ako nag iisa ;)

btw, nagblog ka ng weekend, anjan na ung computer na padala ni hubby mo o ung laptop mo gamit mo ? andami mong task ako dalawa lang ?

~ Mhay ~ said...

hehehe oo nga, pareho tayo answers :D

Di pa dumating padala ni hubby e. nakigamit ako ng laptop :D hehehe