Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sticky Post: Mommastuff Question Week2

This is quite a late response to the question but I'll post pa rint o join Nice's Sticky Post :)

This week's question: Do you have routines for your kids? Care to share? Does it really help?

I think routines with your kids really helps in developing and shaping their future.

So here are some of our routines:

I usually wake up at 6am, take a bath and prepare to work. If Jaden will wake up before me leaving, we'll have a little time of bonding and cuddling.
We'll go then to my parents house para malibang siya so that she won't cry when I leave. She and her yaya will stay there for 30minutes to 1hr. She'll play with her cousin.
They will go home and she'll play or watch Barney for an hour then at 9 or 10am she'll take a bath.
When I arrive in the office, I'll fix my things first then I'll call home to talk to her.

When I arrive naman from work, we'll have some bonding moments again before dinner. We dine sa dinner table. So she knows that after her yaya sets the table we need to sit down and eat na.

We'll pray first before eating. It's good though that she knows na how to clasp her hands although her eyes are open. :D

After dinner we'll have our brushing time. She holds her own toothbrush kasi ayaw niya magpa brush ng teeth. And everytime she'll say "Amham" (Anghang) :D kahit hindi naman ganun ang taste ng toothpaste niya.

After that we'll watch one TV show. After ng show I'll fix our bed then we'll have a little cuddling and we pray before going to bed. She usually sleeps at 10pm.

I think as early as now it's important to that we have routine like this para she'll remember it and maging habit niya as she grows. I teach her the importance of prayer, saying thank you, sorry, and excuse me and now she's learning and she says it when situation calls.

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for taking to write an entry despite your busy sched Mhay. :)

I think you should be commended to instilling good values through routines. Yung praying before meals, brushing their teeth and a whole lot more. Sabi nga nila old habits die hard...kaya dapat yung makuha nilang habits eh good habits. hehehe

Please join me again next week ok? I'll be posting the new set of questions by Sunday night.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com