Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm bad :(

Rare posts and updates because I've been busy...and not having my laptop in the house I could not blog at home or even blog hop.

But what kept me busy? I was preparing for Jaden's birthday which is on May 31st. I coordinated a friend's wedding which turned out a success. I was busy participating in church activities. And a lot of things... Last week, I am sooo preoccupied. And I'm guilty of not having enough time to bond with my daughter :( And like Kitts, guilty also of ignoring her and dropping her like a pup when she starts whining and screaming and getting overly clingy. And being a busy mom that I am sometimes, my patience is cut short. :(

Last night she was overly clingy again and she was crying and yelling and whining. I am so sleepy but she doesn't want me to sleep. So when I could no longer hold my temper, I tried to ignore her, gave her to her nanny...and pretend that I cannot hear her. I went inside our room but she cried even harder. Hindi ko din naman matiis to hear her cry so I get her from her nanny and tried calming and putting her to sleep. It was hard and I know I owe her a lot of apology :(

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

i can relate...mabait ka pa nga e. i think i'm worse. it's really hard when we're physically challenged, that's when we find it easier to give up...but we can't....
you can do it mommy!