Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommastuff Questions Week 3 - Kid’s Names

Nice already posted this week's question and here it goes:

What are the names of your kids? Who picked them? Any significance of
that name/s?


When we discover that we're pregnant, I had a deep feeling that it's going to be a girl eventhough we haven't had an ultrasound yet. So we already thought of what to name her. I was specifically searching names starting with J and M (our initials) that relates on blessing or God's answer to prayers.

I found JADEN- it's a Hebrew name which means God has heard. So I picked this for hubby's initial. When I was searching for a name that starts with an M, it was kinda hard.... hubby wanted her to be named after his niece, which is Mikaela. I gave in but since I don't want to name her exactly like his niece. I changed the spelling and came out with Meekaila, which contain the word "meek", a positive character that we want her to posses.

We both agreed with the names so that's it. Her name is Jaden Meekaila and we call her Jaden or Meek.

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for participating Mhay. Interesting yung name na binigay nyo. I love the Meekaila part. :) I know she will live up to her name.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com