Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

All I want for next month is...

This post is for hubby (I hope he’ll be able to read this, lol!).

Next month is a month of celebration. We haven’t celebrated these two occasions for two years together so I’m really hoping that we can celebrate together this time. We’ve been blessed with four blissful years of marriage and that’s quite an occasion to celebrate and be thankful for. And of course, I know you won’t forget the very special day of your doting wife (ehem!). My wish? I'll leave it up for you to grant. But I hope you’ll be able to guess one thing I want. A fancy fashion jewelry package from Holsted Jewelers is already extravagant. But I will accept it with an open arms (lol!). But if you’re still on your scrimping mood, a bunch of flowers will do good. Whatever it will be, I’ll be happy. :D



No comments: