Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Funny Father's Day

How did you spend Father's Day? As for us, we just ate out. Lunch out actually. We had lunch after our church service.

We had a funny pre-celebration the day before (Saturday). Here's what happened:

After spending some time at the prayer mountain in Antipolo, I went straight to the mall to buy hubby a gift. I bought a nice customized shirt which I kept hidden until dinner time and two cards (one will be from me and one from the little lady). I was hoping that daddy will go out for an errand so we can work on the cards. And an opportune time came. He need to buy a paper bag for his gift to a pastor. So when he left, I immediately took out the card that will be coming from the little lady. I helped here wrote some mesage and her name. Then sealed it with her kiss (mark), which the little lady enjoyed doing. She was practising what to say to her dad while I returned the gift bag back to where I hid it. I didn't know that the little lady saw what I did.

When daddy returned, I was busy working on my pc. The little lady greeted her dad, "happy father's day!" which surprised hubby. And then without my knowledge, she went inside the room, get the gift bag and gave itto her had...she's realy an spoiler! lol! Daddy was left laughing on us. And teasing that we are not a good team and that I cannot keep any secret from her. lol!

This was one unforgettable Father's Day celebration for us!


No comments: