Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Manic Monday #174



I was late but anyway, here's my manic Monday entry:

What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why? the longest love relationship I had was 6 years with my ex-boyfriend who was also my first boyfriend. We ended not in good terms, a long story to tell... then I met my husband. :)

What is on your bedside table? Many. Books that I read before I sleep, my alarm clock. Our family picture and a lampshade.

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day? Lots of pillows. One for hubby, 2 for me and since the little girl is sleeping with us, her pillows are all over the bed as well. She got 6 pillows all in all including her comfort pillow :). And yes making our bed everyday is a routine already. But when I run out of time, the helper makes our bed.

More entries here.

1 comment:

Kath said...

It's good waking up in the morning looking at the pictures. Makes me feel happy and loved.

Awww, it's cute when kids sleep on their parents bed.

Happy blogging!