Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Back and updating...

It’s been a while again. Since blogger and all other networking sites have been blocked in the office, I cannot even sneak a quick look on my blogs. Aside from that work has been taking its toll on me lately. It stresses me out so when I got home, I cannot even turn on the PC. Not until now.

Anyway, a lot has happened lately. Some good, some bad. But I won’t dwell on the bad ones. Something good happened on the little lady. We started giving her milk in drinking glasses since last week and so far, it’s working. She’s now drinking milk twice a day, one in the morning and one at night before she sleeps. She’s also not cranky during the night. Thanks to daddy. He’s helping me on this tough move. It’s really good that you have someone to help you on matters like this. I’ve done this before but failed. Hirap pag yaya na pasaway pa ang aasahan mo.

So that’s one good news, and a milestone for us. We’re happy and hoping that we will succeed on this.

The little lady is growing up so fast and wants to go to school already. So this week, will check out the Christian school where she had her trial class and we’ll see if she can still be accommodated (I hope she does) on the nursery class, anyway they just started the classes last Monday. Here’s hoping…




No comments: