Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Free Kit from EM



I finally used my free kit from Everyday Minerals. I was able to get my free kit courtesy of Toni. She's so kind to offer this to me and I only paid $4 for shipping. The kit is composed of 1 concealer, 3 foundations and 1 cheek color. I love make-ups, so when Toni shared this info to me, I immediately grab it. I didn't buy any brushes. I just made do with my brushes at hand. At first I really don't have any idea as to how to apply them. You see, these small containers contain powders, even the foundation and concealer. So it's really my first to use this kind of product. So far, I'm satisfied with the result. The foundation stays longer than I expected and I haven't felt any skin irritation while wearing them. I'll try using this everyday and see if I won't encounter any problem. And hopefully, this won't be my last kit. :)


No comments: