Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleepy.

The little girl called yesterday after her school and I can't help but laughed at what she said... "mommy, I sleep in school!"

I didn't understand it at first but the husband explained that the little girl slept on her class. The kind teacher did not wake her up and let her sleep instead. Poor little girl..maybe that was the effect of the colds and the medicine that she took before going to school. She also wake up a little early yesterday. Maybe she can't control her sleepiness and can't help but slumber. She was not able to finished her seat work as well so she had to take it home and work on it. That's what I saw her doing when I arrived from work. So today, I told the husband not to let her drink Dimetap before going to school.

So far, she's doing good (except this one incident, lol!) and hopefully she'll survived the school year. :D

1 comment:

MiLeT said...

katuwa naman si jaden. haha. ung panahon kasi ngayon unpredictable kaya ung mga bata nagkakasakit eh.