Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Five Reasons

Five reasons to be thankful and happy:
  1. Jaden's ok now. She got sick after Christmas until Jan.3. She's got fever for 5 days, swollen gums because of erupting mollars, and chapped lips because of singaw, kaya hirap dumede. She lost weight...*sigh* I'm just thankful that she's ok now and she's in her normal milk intake. Sana bumalik ang malusog na katawan :D
  2. Hubby's appointment paper was released yesterday. Finally, his promotion is official. We'll just wait for the adjustment of his salary.
  3. We already got our own house and lot. It's not that big but it's enough for us. The developer is still constructing the village. It would be ready by end of next year. Matagal pa but atleast we we're able to reserve a unit.
  4. Mas mababa ang dollar but still thank God for the paid blogging funds I'm getting. Because of this I was able to reserve the unit. Paypal and EON has been very good too :)
  5. Got a new pair of pants, a gift from my sister. I wasn't able to buy anything for my self last Christmas. But thanks to all who remembered me through their gifts. :)

2 comments:

MiLeT said...

wow mhay congrats sa house and lot. and congrats din kasi jaden is well na. anevay is still sick and losing weight.

and the exchange rate..well ;(

~ Mhay ~ said...

hay naku..talaga ang exchange rate nakaka dismaya :D