Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On her 20th month

....I just noticed that I haven't posted any updates on Jaden lately. She'll be 20 months old by the end of this month...bilis talaga ng panahon...

Lately she's becoming more and more malikot and makulit. Last night I let her talked to her daddy on the phone and sobrang tuwa si hubby to hear his daughter, although of course some of the words di niya maintindihan...he asked me after kung ano sinabi ng anak niya.:D My little lady is still babbling some words which pinipilit ko talaga intindihin para may communication kami.

I'll list down some of the things she do now...just to journal her milestones :D


  1. She can tell me if she wants to watch TV, she'll just pull my hands towards the TV or give me the remote control and says "bibi" :D.

  2. She can easily recognize a teddy bear anywhere she sees one and will say "Teddy!"

  3. She calls barney as "narni"

  4. She hums the songs or jingle of tv commercials. She loves singing :)

  5. I can already tell her to put a trash to the garbage. Then after niya maitapon she'll return and will say "nana.." with her arms doing the empty action.

  6. She's not confuse anymore sa pagtawag sa akin. She calls me "mommy" not tita, nanay, tatay, or whatever.

  7. She imitates the vendors she hears outside, she'll put something on her head and will shout "bulay.."

  8. She likes the kitchen. particularly, where the ref is..she'll pull my hands para i can lead her to the ref and she'll ask me to open it..wala lang.. titingin lang kung ano ang makakalikot. But i do not allow her to do this very often, baka lumaki ang bill ng meralco :D

  9. She loves eating with her own set of plate and spoon. If she loves the food, she'll say "yum..yum!"

  10. She has this set of kitchen toys, if I asked her to cook for mommy, magluluto siya talaga..then she'll spoon an imaginary food from her toy cooking pot and give it to me..She also recognizes fish from chicken.

  11. She loves yogurt. But she eats it not with a spoon but with her hands :D

  12. If she wants to sleep na and I'm still watching TV, she'l pull my hands leading me to our bedroom.

  13. She can demonstrate the facial expressions of happy, pretty and cute :P

  14. If she sees me carrying a bag, she'll say "babay.." pero nakasimangot yun telling me that she doesn't want me to leave.

  15. Some of the words she can say now aside from above: "plis" (if she's begging for something), "fish", "eyshi", "tisha", "nini", (her cousins's names), "toysh", "chelsi" (barbara's doll), "cheers" (she'll do this if she's drinking and find me with a glass of water too), "hapi", "shush" (shoes), "yesh" (her answer if I'm asking her if she loves mommy)

I get more and more excited everyday when I come home....kasi once she saw me na at the door, she'll kiss me tapos mag be-bless siya..then she'll make kwento na kahit di ko naiintindihan masarap pakinggan.

tinda daw sya....

building blocks..


ganito daw ang "cute"!

kinamay na yogurt....

3 comments:

MiLeT said...

katuwa naman si jaden. talagang kinakamay nya ung yogurt...hehe!

~ Mhay ~ said...

hay naku sis, sinabi mo pa :D ayaw niya sinusubuan sya e..hinahayaan ko na lang din :)

mitch said...

"She imitates the vendors she hears outside, she'll put something on her head and will shout "bulay..""

Gosh....that is soooo cute!