Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So it's another year

It’s another year...another beginning...a fresh new start. For some, it would mean a new set of New Year resolution. I don’t do resolutions but I’ll share with you some of our plans and wishes for this year and the years to come...

1. Own house and lot
2. A new car with car insurance
3. Educational Plan for Jaden
4. Insurance for hubby and me
5. A business of our own
6. Paid off all debts
7. A huge amount of savings
8. Be able to religiously pay our monthly equity

I’m also planning to:
1. Enroll Jaden either at Kindermusik or Tumbletots.
2. Pursue my driving lesson before the end of the month.
3. Get a new passport for me and Jaden.

I’m praying for:
1. Good health, safety, and God’s favor for hubby
2. Good health for Jaden
3. A new job for my BIL
4. A safe delivery for my sister
5. A wonderful wedding and marriage for my sister

And I’m also praying something for me and my career (which I choose not to disclose here… :D).

Well, this post seems a bit late. It should be posted earlier but I got caught up with paid posts. Not until last night when I realized to post it...

Last night,our pastor shared about the things we should do to face the challenges of the New Year. He quoted the following verses from Philippians 3:

12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

So this year, I promise to learn from the past and focus on the future. And I’m praying that God will be with us as we go through our plans and help us achieved them one by one. I’m praying that God will be with me as I journey to yet another year. :)

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Mhay! I hope you attain all the goals you have set for these year. :)

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com