Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Manic Monday

What was the last thing you regret buying?
It’s the cd case which would have been the holder of the calendar I made for hubby. Unfortunately, it didn’t fit. I made the calendar at 4.75 inches. Did not make any adjustment on in any cd case. Oh well, I sent it to him anyway. I just told him to just figure out what he can do to hold the calendar pages

If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Honestly, I don’t want to see it coz I want to live each day as it
comes. I want my life to be exciting.

How do you know when you're in love?

When I’m in love, I’m happy. I’m excited. I’m hopeful. And everyday, I know I’m in love with my dear hubby :)

No comments: