Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Turning 30

This year, I’ll be turning 30. Wow…now, its bye-bye 20s and hello to 30s! Two more years and I’ll be off the calendar.:D

They say that when women reaches the age of 30, its when a lot of changes happen especially on the skin. They say that this is when women should really take utmost care of their skin. That’s why women should be taking vitamin E supplements to maintain moisture and young looking skin.

I’m not that vain, :D but I checked on skinceuticals to look for products that will help me maintain a younger, and radiant looking skin. It is proven fact that Skinceuticals helps maintain and improve skin health. Their line of advanced skincare products is designed to prevent future damage, protect healthy skin, and correct previous damage.

No comments: