Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

Our investment this year

Finally, I met an agent who helped us get our own house. She was recommended by a church friend who happens to be a former officemate. She’s working in a commercial real estate company for years now.

She helped us secure a good unit and now I’m just collating all necessary documents to be processed. I am so excited that now, we already got something worthy to invest on.

I just hope that the developer will be able to finish all the units in time so that we can already transfer to a house we can call our own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend, You create a nice blog... my blog..http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/ Thanks for the comment in my blog.
http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/do ya want to have some adsense tips? come to my site and take something helpful for ya free!!!
Contact me.. I will show how to earn money with your blog.. I have some easy ideas... my mail is nanthan.smix@gmail.com. I am earning more than 500$ per month.
have a nice day