Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another year added!

Though the day was not so nice due to a little hurting words I heard from someone right after church service, I still had a fun birthday celebration with my dear family. Hmmm...who were the top 3 greeters? Hubby was the first person at exactly 12:01 am. Followed by Lilet :D at 6:26 am. and then our VP for Finance.

Also, hubby's gifts arrived last Friday, so I was very Happy. I just hope that next year, he'll be here to celebrate it with me.

I just wish my age would stop at 30, hehehe! But I'm thankful for the blessed 30 years God has given me. Thankful for every blessings each year. Thankful for the loving parents, brother (and brother in laws), sisters, relatives and friends. Thankful for my husband..the love of my life, and daughter my precious jewel.

Happy birthday to me! Cheers! :)

______________
Gosh, I need to buy a pimple cream!


3 comments:

MiLeT said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!

hehe. naway matupad lahat ng iyong hinihiling.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thank you sister.. :)...touched ako at kinantahan mo pa ko hehehe!!

Eds said...

hay andami pla natin may birthdays sa July ha.. happy happy birthday sis!!!!

happiness always!