Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A singer in the making...

I heard her singing...and guess what’s the song…?

“pepen..apen..iyo..ashen..
hahaw…amm..tututen…
ipit…itom..iyak..lak..ak..abi gagat!”

[Originally it's:
Penpen de sarapen, de kutsilyo, de almasen
How how the carabao de batuten
Sipit namimilipit, gintong pilak,namumulaklak
Sa tabi ng dagat!” ]

and another….

“totom..kitom..itom..
ahango…hagagat..
ayaki…um ayap…
ihiyap..huyi…
akakat…agat!”

[Which originally is:
“Tong, tong tong tong pakitong kitong
Alimango, sa dagat
Malaki at masarap
Mahirap, mahuli
Sapagkat nangangagat !”]

Both with matching actions pa ha.

I silently laughed while listening to her last night. She was just so cute singing these Filipino nursery rhymes and doing the hand actions. And I know she’s loving and enjoying it coz when she noticed that I was looking and listening at her, she quickly ran to me and asked me to join her. lol!




3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi mhay! wow, she's so good na ha!

re the baby bump tag, snag it if you like :D

MiLeT said...

mhay, tag kita. ung baby bump tag ni vannie.

sa momiespace.com

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thanks Van and Milet, I'll do the tag bukas :D