Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our 3rd...

As early as 12:00am, hubby sms me and he said:

Gah siguro tulog ka pa. Just want to say Happy Anniversary. Let's thank God for keeping us through His love and grace. I love you so much and I thank God for you...

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary...I remember three years ago, I was excited and nervous. Time really fly so fast...we've been married for three years now and we're still counting...It's sad lang that we can't celebrate together. I have no choice but to celebrate it with my daughter later. :D. Looking forward to our fourth ...

Happy Anniversary Beh, I love you so much...And I'm missing you terribly...

________________
Not having him to celebrate it today, I think I'll just sit back and reminisc our wedding day... much better, watch our wedding video sitting on one of those home theater chairs.




1 comment:

MiLeT said...

mhay,

we are both celebrating today. hehe.

happy anniversary! keep the love growing. god bless your marriage.