Pages

Friday, July 04, 2008

What's happening to me?

I know I need to find reasons to be happy although I am not feeling very well, but though I want to it doesn't show. An officemate even noticed that something is bothering me.

It’s been two weeks now since I felt symptoms of gastroineritis again. Maybe this is because of anxiety, stress and unhealthy food intakes. Lately I’ve not been drinking enough water. I splurge on coke, iced tea, salty and acidic foods…I’m bad. If Jerry’s here, I’m sure I won’t be like this.

Aside from this weird feeling I’m having in my stomach, I am anxious of several things...Truth is, I’m depressed. And because of this I am losing the drive to work let alone going to work. I have tons of work to do but I feel like procrastinating. Sigh…I don’t know what’s happening to me.

And now I still need to write something about Boston resumes. The one and only task I got from the sheriff..:(

Oh well, I hope that I’ll be recharged this weekend. I feel stressed out.




2 comments:

MiLeT said...

ako din ganyan. pero pag depress ako gusto ko namang mang away. lol!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

I'm in that stage too Mhay. Grabe! I'm in the verge of filing my resignation letter. Mahirap lang ang buhay and iniisip ko kung anong mangyayari pag wala na akong work.

I hope you get your groove back soon.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com