Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Baby Bump Tag

Milette passed this tag to me....

When I got married, I know that alongside is to build a family. That includes having children. I remember when I first saw that two pink stripes. We we're soooo excited. And my journey to motherhood began...

What I Love About Being Pregnant...

I feel that I'm so much loved by the people around me specially my husband...

The extra concern and attention...

The caring foot massage and back rub...

The excitement of my baby's kicks and the happiness it brings...

the feeling of anticipation and excitement

and the fulfillment of being a mother...

I love being pregnant because it makes me feel honoured that

God has chosen me to give birth to His new creation.



:::::Start::::


Rule:

1. Copy from ::Start:: through ::End::.
2. Add your blog to the list.
3. Tag your friends. You don’t need to be tagged in order to join. Feel free to join the fun.
4. Don’t forget to let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE so I can add you to the Pretty Momma LIST.
5. Come back regularly to update your master list! You never know? This might help improve your ranking!

Pretty Preggy Momma’s
1.FunFierceFabulous 2.Me,Myself+2 3.Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 4. Momiespace 5.Because Life Is Fun 6.Bits and Pieces 7.The Shopaholic in Me 8.When Silence Speaks 9.Everything About Deye 10. Etc Atbp 11.VanityKit 12.MindBubbles 13.Stripe&Yellow 14.Something Purple 15.Em’s Detour 16.Living the Healthy Life 17.Juls Random Thoughts 18.Thea is bloggerhappy 19.Thea is berry scrappy too 20.BigMoneyList 21. Me and Mine 22. Creative in Me 23. Little Peanut 24. Pea in a Pod 25. Sugar Magnolias 26. Married and Happy About It. 27.YOUR BLOG(s)

:::::End::::

passing this to Kitts, Nette, and Toni.


2 comments:

Mec said...

waaahhhhhhhhhh

ang cute nung version ng anak mo :D way better than the orig!!! hehehe...

and if truth be told...i do miss being preggy nga :)

Mec said...

waaahhhhhhhhhh

ang cute nung version ng anak mo :D way better than the orig!!! hehehe...

and if truth be told...i do miss being preggy nga :)