Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thinking Positive

During our 2-day business planning last week, our IT Department introduced exciting products which they plan to market over the coming days. We’ve already started our own line of computer products (especially laptops) which kinda excite me to purchase one for my self. They’ve also introduced video conferencing system, network system which will allow a business to save from purchasing a number of computers, 3D software and others. Another department also emphasized the edge of our CCTV system. I think this product can be categorized in one of those gps fleet tracking systems.

I just hope that these business developments will materials and will hit and penetrate the market. We all want to end the year positive so I’m helping through prayers.

Oh by the way, our lap tops are practically priced and very much competetive so if you're iterested, message me :D


No comments: