Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Manic Monday #9

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
I pray...talk to someone ( a friend, or my sister, or husband) about the matter...or listen to music or go somewhere for fresh air.

Who was your first crush?
My classmate way back in gradeschool.

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
I'll go to a place where me and my daughter can have fun and enjoy the rest of the day.


for more Manic Monday participants, visit here.


3 comments:

MiLeT said...

ang aga mhay ah. sis, palitan mo ung link nung nilagay mo sa manicmonday. mali eh.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Heheh, naku mali nga :D tulog pa yata ako nung nag post hehehe. Thanks sis!

Gabriel said...

Good post, Mhay. I listen to music a lot when I'm sad. Chopin's waltzes are an infallible way to get me in a better mood.

Here is my post. Have a great week!