Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seven Facts About Me



A getting to know me tag which I'm passing on to Kitts, Nette, Eds, Mye, Lilet, Jhona, and Yette

The rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.


{F.A.C.T.S on Mhay }


  1. The only veggie I have a hard time eating is squash.

  2. I only eat chocolate if it has nuts of anykind, but my fave is almond.

  3. I used to have stage frights...as in my knees and lips are shaking when faced with a crowd.

  4. I can't drive as well...planning to take some lessons but until now, well...sigh...

  5. I love cooking. I can cook with or without a recipe

  6. I don't have a very good singing voice but I sing...I'm one of the singers in our church.

  7. I'm not brand conscious.
For more facts about me, roam around this page and you'll see :D.. Thanks Vannie for this tag ;)




No comments: